Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hello world!

Hi! This blog is for my whole family to share with our friends, both existing and future ones.

My wife has lots of things to say and I have lots of thoughts in my head. So I thought it would be a good idea to start a blog for the whole family, instead of just one person.

So expect posts from all 3 of us (if my daughter Ashley agrees, that is. But i guess since she's very talkative herself, it's just a matter of time before she hits the keyboards!)

Cheers!
Chee Seng

4 comments:

Jarod said...

hola!!!

wa, 3 in 1 ah... hhehehe... i am expecting more then..

but i prefer if you could have your own political socio blog! :)

TC

Chee Seng, Wai Ling and Ashley said...

this one is random. so am free to write whatever la. the other 2 got format that i must follow. :)

Jarod said...

OOOH.. SO u can talk on political lah
hahah! Thats what i am waiting for !!!! :p

Chee Seng, Wai Ling and Ashley said...

politics mainly on facebook ady ma...