Saturday, November 8, 2008

God is good pt 2

Tomorrow morning, we are going to Kumon head office to attend the Franchisee Orientation. My wife is going to attempt the entrance test - again!

She's scared witless, but I have confidence that it will go well.

It's gone well so far. And we can see the hand of God in the process so far.

1) It was by blind chance that I knew this Kumon centre was for sale

2) The Kumon Instructor who wants to sell actually was very willing to speak to us even though she was already in negotiation with a buyer.

3) She is willing to and sell to us, while waiting for my wife to work on getting the Kumon license, and forego the other buyer who already HAS a Kumon license (!!)

4) She is willing to let us take over on VERY generous terms.

So tomorrow, whatever happens, I'm confident that the results will be positive. I really feel that this is God's gift to us after years of financial struggle.

God is good.

Chee Seng

1 comment:

Jarod said...

Hope the best for you to get the centre. Is it the Kota Damansara one? hehe... May your wife get the license smoothly :) so hard to get the license? TC